Paranoia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warding

5 posters

Go down

Warding Empty Warding

Post  EVOZapdos Tue May 17, 2011 7:12 pm

I'm sick of playing games in public and lower ELO ranked matches where people don't know what warding is. You need to ward your lane most games, and if theres a jungler everyone on team needs to ward the bushes by river close to their lane. This keeps people from getting ganked and keeps any junglers like nocturne who depend on getting fed from being useful.

Junglers need to ward river, and counter jungle with wards in places such as opponents red and blue, always ward dragon and never be without 1 ward if your jungling, and that doesn't count wriggle's lantern. Junglers are responsible for keeping their team safe with map control. To many games I've been in my team only lost because no one warded and the other team did.

Other points, if you know the other team is warding and your the jungler, or possibly the tank or a support like janna, get a ward and roam river and dragon. Denying wards is just as important if not more important then warding for your team. Mid-Late game the most important places to ward are obviously baron and buffs. Other important places are key bushes where you are trying to engage. If your trying to engage a turret throw a ward into a bush. This will keep people like amumu from jumping in on you and cc'ing your whole team.

These are just some small things to keep in mind for ranked games, don't expect this in public games because people are terrible. But if you have 4-5 wards on map at all times early-mid game, your never gonna die from a gank and your going to steamroll towards the lategame.
EVOZapdos
EVOZapdos
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Back to top Go down

Warding Empty Re: Warding

Post  ShroomZy Tue May 17, 2011 8:05 pm

thx for the advice, i'm only lvl 26 so i'm still trying to learn.

ShroomZy

Back to top Go down

Post  Snorty Tue May 17, 2011 8:07 pm

I agree with this. Many people don't know how to place wards during ranked games.

I don't do it during normal games just because people are mostly dumb as hell to try to gank and even if they aren't dumb as hell, they still fail anyway, so it's no bother.

Warding will definitely be a practiced technique during our ranked training.
Snorty
Snorty
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

https://paranoiaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenopuff Wed May 18, 2011 7:36 am

Get all your members to read this one Wink

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/warding-helper-more-than-your-eyes-can-see-54337

Xenopuff

Back to top Go down

Post  Snorty Wed May 18, 2011 10:13 am

That guide is a pretty good guide. I'll be sure to include it in my pack for my ranked players.
Snorty
Snorty
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

https://paranoiaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Canafron Wed May 18, 2011 11:57 pm

The guide was very helpful, I don't play ranked games but I would like to, which is a reason why I joined. One of the things I know that are must is warding but my problem has them being cost effective simply because of placement, I'm terrible. Anyways, the whole idea of having 2-3 wards covering an entire half-jungle as well as picking up a ward every time you b, very help guide indeed.
Canafron
Canafron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum