Paranoia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Midnight Mon May 30, 2011 8:03 pm

Summoner Name: SwiifT x StAtiiC (such a dumb name, when i made it i didnt think id like this game because i suck at SC2 lol, i thought they were similar)
Champions: Any that i own but Akali, Ezreal, Alistar, Janna, Nidalee to name a few
Time Zone: EST
My elo is VERY low and im not going to blame "Elo Hell" or anything, i did bad in placement matches and than my computer crapped out on me, Im working on building my new rig, waiting on processor and motherboard
I know all mechanics of the game, ive learned from watching tons and tons of streams over the past 2 weeks, since i couldnt play. I try to never rage, I can take criticism well
Other games: WoW (hardcore arena none of that pve bullshit lol), SC2, Team Fortress 2, CS:S (most of these games take a good amount of strategy and ive played TF2 And CS:S competetively)

EDIT: Shit i didnt look at the format my bad, I can play almost daily, but i have exams coming up and that might stop me from playing the whole day but i can try to get on for a few hours, not making any promises, Location: New York, Staten Island

Midnight

Back to top Go down