Paranoia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here the new rules of gods (application)

Go down

Here the new rules of gods (application) Empty Here the new rules of gods (application)

Post  rulesofgods Tue May 31, 2011 6:37 pm

Real Life Information

Name: Vincent Dagenais
Location: CA in a country where we speak french!!(Québec) i also speak english, not bilingual but you will understand me don't worry Wink .

In-Game Information

Summoner Name: RulesOfGods
Summoner Level: 30 looong time ago xD
Main Champion(s): Hem there are some: support=(blitz/ali/sona/karma/lux) ad=(twitch/ashe/eve/jax/poppy) ap=(annivia/annie/cass/kat(until they fix spell vamp for real)/veigar/vlad/swain) jungle=(nunu/lee sin/jarvan/warwick) tank=(jarvan/lee sin/nunu/singed/ali/blitz/cho gath/malphite)

okay I think that's it but my best one will always be BLITZ CRANK.

Misc Information

What other clans have you been in?: In some Québec clans but they don't play any LoL tourney they make their owns one.
What other games do you play?: For now I just play league I love this game to much to play other one Very Happy .
When will you be able to play?: Hem can't say my school is realy something don't know when I have school or not but I spend sooooo much time on league Wink

ps: spell vamp not unique for now it still stack, had 60% spell vamp with 3 revovler with vlad 3 game ago so....

rulesofgods

Back to top Go down