Paranoia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallenblade

Go down

Fallenblade Empty Fallenblade

Post  baseball15 Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:14 pm

Real Life Information

Name: Sean

In-Game Information

Summoner Name: FallenBlade13 (not the most original with names:P)
Summoner Level: 30
Main Champion(s): My preferential champions are AP nukes mainly Akali, Annie, Nidalee, Brand and others of the sort however i don't want to give you the impression i am limited to AP nukes i have 75% of the champions and can play most of them half decent of course i have some champions i am horrible with but don't we all:)

Misc Information

What other clans have you been in?: In LoL i have been in none i still consider myself new to the game only been playing for about 3 months on and off due to a killer semester however i have been in a fairly hardcore WoW guild when i played that game so i understand structure and the need to be good to your word and be on when you say you will.
What other games do you play?: ATM i do not play any other games seriously because i like focus on one game so i don't have a split focus and find myself missing events on one game to play another
When will you be able to play?: Right know due to the fact that it is summer in 10 days i will be playing quite a bit for the next 2 months when school starts up again my time will be slightly limited however i will be usually on from 6 or 7 - 11PM

Extra: I know this is not in application write up post however i would just like to apologize if my app is to long for you liking due to me playing wow the applications to guilds had to be much longer and in depth (i did try to dull it down as much as much as possible) just wanted to add considering other apps where 1 -5 words each question lol

baseball15

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum