Paranoia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Cogglagunk Tue May 31, 2011 3:37 am

Real Life Information
Name: Emrys

In-Game Information
Summoner Name: Cogglagunk
Summoner Level: 30
Main Champion(s): Udyr, Maokai, Taric, Akali, Singed

Misc Information
What other clans have you been in?: none
What other games do you play?: pretty much just LoL atm though also Total War and Battlefield previously/occasionally
When will you be able to play?: Any time really (except Tues & Thursday nights), i set my own schedule so i just need a day or two ahead of time to make changes

I don't have a ton of games under my belt but i played HoN before this (not a rager, dont worry, i dont think i've ever even called anyone a noob before), but i understand things like team composition, dragon and baron control, warding, games being won by taking out the nexus rather than KDA, etc. I have no problem playing supports and junglers. Also I play to win, not necessarily for the KDA.
I'm really looking for a consistent group to play with and scrim and get good as a team and eventually compete rather than spend a lot of time in solo queue or pubstomping.
If you are looking for someone to run straight out and compete in 5s, i may not be the best choice. But if you are looking for a team player with a good attitude, who learns quickly and is looking to grow with a clan and eventually get into the competitive scene: i'm your man.

Cogglagunk

Back to top Go down